4.26.2011

Hello, My Blog.

collage by me - Here are some Tarako Lips

So, I had already created this account quite a while ago but I never really did anything with it.
My poor blog.
Here I am now, making a brand new start with it. 

Contents on the blog will probably be mainly art related things, but apart from that I want to fill in with my daily lives, illustration, music, little discovery and such. 


In another words, it is just like a diary. Just a digital form of diary. 


Looking back I started writing diary since I was around nine years old.
Just before going to bed, I always pull the diary out, this little purple book with a little lock on, and just write why my mum was mad at me today, which fingers I broke, how I was happy sitting next to a boy whom I fancied in a classroom, and so on.  And go to sleep...
I was almost writing everyday, just like a habit until I was 16 or so.
And it was always fun reading what I wrote.

I think my diaries knew everything about me,  probably knew me better than I knew myself.


These days, I hardly ever... that's maybe why it always feels like something is missing. 
Just like someone whom I have always been speaking to, has all of a sudden disappeared. 




Now, here I am. About to start the new form of 'diary'. 
Hope we can be good friends, once again. 




All my Love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment