4.26.2011

When You Are Lost.








I draw and doodle all the time, whenever I have a piece of paper and a pencil/pen in my hand.

I drew these when I was left behind in Rome at the beginning of this year.
My connecting flight from Taipei - Delhi(India) - Rome - London, was late to get to Rome, so the flight to London left me.

I was on my own.

Although I'm quite used to flying around on my own, that was a big... blank in my head.
Felt so lost.

But soon after I cried for bout five minutes, I realised...
...I'm not left behind in anywhere...


I'm left in ROME!


Amazing, similar thing happened the winter before, I was left in Paris. What's next?

Staying in Rome for a night at a non-5-start-hotel, but happy times for me. Then these unknown things were drawn in my sketchbook by me.

Actually I've been to Italy in 2006 for an art trip when I was in high school. I absolutely adored it.

Well, when I go back to Rome next time, I won't be left behind and be there for only a night, but much longer.  Long enough to enjoy all the delicious pizza, pasta, drink, art .. everything.

1 comment: