4.28.2011

Today.

So, it's been almost two weeks and a half since I started my intern at Another Word, a small film making company which is a great, full of energy and magical place. 
It's in Shoreditch, located on Curtain road. It's such a magical place in London. 

I haven't mentioned anything about it yet on this blog, but here is a link for details of my intern: 

http://diaryofharuna.tumblr.com/

I think I will start posting little bits and bits of each day at work from now on in here, since I'm getting used to 'blogging', which is cooool. 


After we finished our work today, we headed off to RichMix with people from work. 
There was an art exhibition, and a band were performing. Loved them! 
Forgot what they were called, but very minimal instrumental use I would say, a cello, a keyboard and drums. 

A vocal guy who was also playing the keyboard sang so powerfully yet so calmingly. 

Will get the detail of the band so I can post in my blog in the future. 





















I always get so much energy from my intern place. 
It's a place where I can charge up my battery. 

( I do charge my blackberry too ) 


Oh london.. why are you so much fun, and endless of discoveries? 

No comments:

Post a Comment